Corporate Services Administrator
An Offshore Management company, based in Port Louis, is looking for a suitable candidate to fill a Corporate Services Administrator position.
The Corporate Services Administrator will be responsible for
• Maintaining and updating the company records as and where applicable,
• Acting as a link between shareholders and directors
• Organising board and general meetings
• All other areas of corporate secretarial tasks including corporate governance matters
• Opening bank accounts in local and foreign currencies, where applicable, work and residence permits in Mauritius
• Ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
• Organizing, attending and producing minutes of board and committees’ meetings
• Maintaining statutory registers and ensuring timely statutory filings
• Day-to-day administration, drafting of documents and letters, including annual reports
• Managing internal and external shareholder relationships
• Relevant degree/ICSA or studying towards
• 2 – 3 years experience in Corporate Secretarial department
• Experience and understanding of the Company Secretarial function and corporate governance requirements
• Experience working for an International Company and therefore have exposure to different cultures
• Good knowledge of the Mauritian Companies Act
• Some relevant regulatory knowledge, particularly with regards to Financial Services
• Proactive, excellent organization and communication skills
• Ability to plan and prioritize work
• Attention to detail essential
• Proficient in English and good communicator as well as French literate.
- All applicants must have the right to live and work in Mauritius.
The Corporate Services Administrator will possess good organizational, communicational, and computer skills. The candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to identify problems and provide solutions within the requirements of the position. He/She will be a competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and be a team player. This role will require a person to be able to handle requests on a timely basis and who understands the importance of communication. A high level of flexibility will be required.
Education ICSA / or similar type degree
Agency/Employer: HEBA Consulting Ltd
Town or City: Port Louis (Port Louis)
Related Job Titles: Company Administrator,Corporate Administrator
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 3 years
Salary: Not specified
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
Document and File Administrator
[Port Louis] An Offshore Management company, based in Port Louis, is looking for a su...
[Port Louis] Personal/Executive Assistant
Responsibilities include, but are not limit...
[Port Louis] A US based company with an operational focus on producing clean renewable energy/solar e...
[Port Louis] An international company, based in Port Louis, is looking for a receptionist.
[Moka] We are recruiting an administrative clerk for immediate employment.
Work experience wil...
Chargée de Recrutement
[Plaines Wilhems] Alors voilà ce que nous vous proposons...
Recruter cest bien, optimiser l...
Junior Accounts Officer
[Port Louis] The person needs to have good accounting knowledge
Experience will be a plus...
[Port Louis] Very good accounting knowledge with experience...
Accounts Payable Clerk
[Port Louis] A US based company with an operational focus on producing clean renewable energy/...
Accounts Receivable Clerk
[Port Louis] A US based company with an operational focus on producing clean renewable ener...
Search jobs with these words
(+76) Customer Services
(+24) It Administrator
(+34) It Technician
(+50) It Officer
(+75) It Engineer