A US based company with an operational focus on producing clean renewable energy/solar energy and providing a greener and cleaner alternative for power generation in Africa has now opened an office in Riche Terre. They are looking for a qualified Accounts Payroll Officer.
The Payroll Officer is accountable to the Financial Controller and indirectly to the Human Resources Manager for the provision of accurate, timely and efficient payroll services to all employees for complex payroll calculations and transactions. The Payroll Officer is required to assist in the timely preparation of payroll related data, statistics, and other reports for the Human Resource Department and ensure compliance of payroll related matters.
Performing Payroll Accountabilities
• Support with the capturing and reviewing of Time and Attendance data as may be required by payroll
• End to end processing of selected weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls.
• On-going maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system if applicable.
• Updating and maintaining payroll records.
• Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
• Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports.
• Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime, shift allowances etc.
• Undertaking required reporting, both internal and statutory reporting.
• Payroll administration –filing, setting up new starters.
• Calculation and payment of termination payments.
• Processing increases and calculation of back pays.
• Assisting with month end consolidation.
• Assisting with reconciliation and payment of payroll and tax.
• Reconciling payroll related GL accounts.
• Calculating annual leave and SL provisions/accrual
• Submit workforce analytics as requested by the Human Resources team
• Roll out any projects as the Finance and/or Human Resources departments as may be required by Management
• Support in other Finance or Human Resources responsibilities as may be required by Management
• Perform any other cognate duties as may be assigned by Management.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Mauritius.
Fluency in English both written and spoken is essential.
Agency/Employer: HEBA Consulting Ltd
Town or City: Riche Terre (Port Louis)
Sector: Banking and Finance
Related Job Titles: Accounts Payable Payroll Administrator,Accounts Payable Payroll Clerk,Human Resources Payroll Administrator,payroll,Payroll Benefits Manager,Payroll Manager,Payroll Officer,Payroll Processor,Payroll Supervisor
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 3 years
Salary: Not specified
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
Document and File Administrator
[Port Louis] An Offshore Management company, based in Port Louis, is looking for a su...
[Port Louis] An international company, based in Port Louis, is looking for a receptionist.
Junior Accounts Officer
[Port Louis] The person needs to have good accounting knowledge
Experience will be a plus...
[Port Louis] Very good accounting knowledge with experience...
[Moka] Looking for a female assistant for a french director.
The assistant must be fluent in engl...
[Port Louis] Personal/Executive Assistant
Responsibilities include, but are not limit...
Accounts Receivable Clerk
[Port Louis] A US based company with an operational focus on producing clean renewable ener...
Corporate Services Administrator
[Port Louis] An Offshore Management company, based in Port Louis, is looking for a s...
Accounts Payable Clerk
[Port Louis] A US based company with an operational focus on producing clean renewable energy/...
[Port Louis] We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Accountant to join our team.
We are a UK b...
Search jobs with these words
(+11) Accounts Officer
(+15) Accounts Clerk
(+50) It Officer
(+83) It Support
(+9) Web Designer
(+34) It Technician
(+9) Marketing Officer