A property investment group based in EBENE with the objective of investing in high quality, investment grade real estate assets and companies delivering solid returns for investors through both income and capital growth is looking for a Finance Accountant.
The duties for the successful candidate will include but are not restricted to:
- Preparation of management accounts and reports.
- Assist with ensuring that all debt covenants of the subsidiaries are met including reporting requirements to the banks.
- Assist with the annual audit and preparation of the annual audit.
- Ensure the compliance of the group with corporate governance and ensure that all statutory requirements are met.
- Assist with the filing of any applicable documents required for purposes of concluding or implementing any transactions
- Assist with the preparation of:
- - Board meeting information packs
- - Audit committee documentation
- - Information packs for board sub-committee meetings
- Facilitate the supplier invoice approval and payment process ensuring adherence to the Company’s policies
- Liaise with service providers in various jurisdictions
- Ensure that all documentation is filed and saved
- Any Ad Hoc tasks
- ACCA Qualified
- Experience in consolidations
- Strong technical IFRS knowledge including consolidations
- Excellent communication skills: oral and written
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Ability to cope with pressure and manage competing demands
- Autonomous, organised, accurate, proactive, flexible, committed, multi tasked, problem solver
- Ability to follow instructions and to respond to management direction
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks/Pastel accounting software will be an advantage
The successful applicant must have the right to live and work in Mauritius
Agency/Employer: HEBA Consulting Ltd
Town or City: Ebene (Plaines Wilhems)
Sector: Banking and Finance
Related Job Titles: Group Accountant,Investment Accountant,Senior Accountant - Audit,Senior Investment Accountant
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 5 years
Salary: Not specified
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
._Junior Accounts Officer
[Port Louis] The person needs to have good accounting knowledge
Experience will be a plus...
[Port Louis] Very good accounting knowledge with experience...
Junior Investment Manager
[Riviere du Rempart] A pan African property income fund focusing on African real estate ass...
Accounts Payable Clerk
[Port Louis] A US based company with an operational focus on producing clean renewable energy/...
Accounts Receivable Clerk
[Port Louis] A US based company with an operational focus on producing clean renewable ener...
[Port Louis] A US based company with an operational focus on producing clean renewable energy/solar e...
[Pamplemousses] An International company,specialising in the field of contract operations and the m...
[Riviere du Rempart] An asset management company with a base in Grand Baie is looking for a Comp...
Search jobs with these words
(+15) Accounts Clerk
(+12) Finance Manager
(+14) Accounting Manager
(+9) Administrative Manager