An International Global Advisory and Administration firm with a base in Port Louis is looking for an Assistant Compliance Administrator.
The Assistant Administrator will work in the Compliance/Support Team as Administrator in Mauritius.
Outline of main duties and responsibilities:
• Undertake client annual reviews for Mauritius and other jurisdictions
• Perform FATCA related works
• Follow policies and procedures
• Demonstrate an understanding of global business including trusts, funds, foundations, partnerships etc.
• Have knowledge on customer due diligence
• Contribute to the achievement of the team’s Key Performance Indicators
• Recognise and contribute to the mitigation of risks
• Application of technical skills
• Participate in ad-hoc projects when required
• Liaise with intermediaries and Team Leader and Key Account Managers
Skills and experience required
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ recent experience in the relevant field
• Holder of a degree in the relevant field or equivalent
• Have the ability to work as a member of a team
• Have the ability to communicate effectively with staff and management in a number of different jurisdictions
• Be highly organised with a systematic work method and good attention to detail
• Have an ability to prioritise and plan a challenging workload
• Contribute to team work ethos
• Be computer literate
Learning and Development
• Personal development plan will be agreed on an annual basis
• Self learning
• Attendance at internal training including webinars, workshops and workgroups as may be required
• Attendance at external seminars and training events as may be required
The Administrator will report ultimately to the team leader of the Support team.
The successful candidate must be fluent in both English and French and have the right to live and work in Mauritius.
Agency/Employer: HEBA Consulting Ltd
Town or City: Port Louis (Port Louis)
Related Job Titles: Team Administrator,Team Leader
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 1 years
Date: More than 60 days
Salary: Not specified
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
._Compliance Officer and Company Secretary
[Riviere du Rempart] An international company, an investment manager and a l...
Search jobs with these words
(+24) It Administrator
(+34) It Technician
(+50) It Officer
(+75) It Engineer
(+10) Office Administrator
(+9) Personal Assistant
(+11) Quality Assurance